Before founding Startup Sales, Adam was the first sales person for 3 companies, taking them each from $0 to more than $5mm ARR.
With thousands of books, blog posts, and podcasts out there on sales, it’s tough to even know where to begin.
Adam breaks it all down for you today and shares what makes a sales process successful and how to build an effective sales team for your business.
- Quick background
- What do you do at StartupSales.io?
- How did you develop your process?
- Building a sales machine
- At what point should a founder get serious about building a real sales process?
- How simple can an effective process actually be?
- What common mistakes do you see along the way?
- Handling sales remotely
- Leveling up
- How to make first hire
- Does the founder need to do it themselves?
- Tying it together
- What is one thing listeners can do this week to get started?
- “Rapid Fire” Questions
- Where can listeners go to learn more?