Not only is Anthony and his team doing well into 7-figures a year of revenue, but they’re completely bootstrapped, fully remote, and only have 12 employees.
Staying lean as a growing remote company is incredibly challenging and in our chat today Anthony walks through what makes DNSimple such an effective company.
We cover how they handle management and meetings, where they’ve used automation to become more efficient, and how they use OKRs to keep everything on track.
I can’t speak for you, but Anthony and his team have built the sort of company I aspire to build because they strike an amazing balance between growth, profitability, and having a life along the journey.
It was great having the opportunity to pick Anthony’s brain and I know you’ll get a lot out of it, too.
- Company background
- What exactly is DNSimple and what does the business look like today?
- Running an efficient remote team
- How is your remote team “structured” today?
- What was the tipping point that lead to OKRs?
- How did you implement them?
- What advice would you give to a founder starting to scale their remote team and think more about operations?
- What does success look like to you?
- What has been the hardest part of building the business for you personally?
- What has changed about you since launching your business?
- “Rapid Fire” questions
- Where can listeners go to learn more?
- All About OKRs: How To Set Them, Achieve Them, And Track Them In Trello
- Measure What Matters by John Doer
- Rob Walling
- Amy Hoy
- Jason Fried
- Getting Things Done by David Allen