I always enjoy talking with other founders in the industry, especially people like Brandon who take unconventional approaches to building their businesses.
Gup’s Corner has thrived in a crowded market by truly putting members first and building a strong community of subscribers.
This is no easy task which is why I’m excited to have Brandon on today to share how he and his team have pulled it off.
- Company background
- What exactly is Gup’s Corner and what does the business look like today?
- How did you get started?
- What makes Gup’s Corner stand out in the crowded market?
- When did you go full-time?
- What was that decision like?
- How did you handle the COVID shakeup?
- What does success look like to you?
- “Rapid Fire” questions
- Where can listeners go to learn more?