Before starting GreenPal, Bryan founded Peachtree Inc. one of the largest landscaping companies in the state of Tennessee growing it to over $10 million a year in annual revenue before it was acquired in 2013.
In our chat, we dive into how he’s grown GreenPal to more than 100,000 active users as a self-funded company over the last 6 years, everything from their successes to their failures and how these lessons can make you a better founder.
- Company background
- What exactly is GreenPal and what does the business look like today?
- How does GreenPal stand out from the competitors?
- Founder’s lessons
- What unique advantages do you personally bring to the business?
- What are the biggest bottlenecks in the business today?
- How do you prioritize what needs to get done?
- What does success look like to you?
- What has been the hardest part of building the business for you personally?
- “Rapid Fire” questions
- Where can listeners go to learn more?
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
Where to learn more:
To hear more from Bryan, you can follow him on LinkedIn or tune into the episode to get his email address.