Today, I’m talking with Chris Sparks, the Founder and CEO of The Forcing Function, where he and his team help founders, investors, and executives install the habits, systems, and processes necessary to reach the next level in their business.
Chris is also one of the world’s top online poker players and uses the same frameworks that propelled him to the top of the game to help others achieve world-class performance in their own fields.
In our chat, we dig into what those frameworks are and how you can apply them in your business.
Chris is one of the most thoughtful and deliberate people I’ve met and the lessons he shares today are ones you don’t want to miss.
- Company background
- What exactly is The Forcing Function?
- Helping clients work better
- How do you diagnose where to start with a new client?
- Doubling-down on what works
- What gets the “newbie gains” to stick and compound?
- Identifying and attacking bottlenecks
- “Rapid Fire” questions
- Where can listeners go to learn more?
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- The Pomodoro Technique
- The Perils of Over-Optimization
- Katonah Yoga
- The Forcing Function’s Performance Assessment
Where to learn more:
If you enjoyed the lessons in today’s episodes and want to dig deeper, be sure to check out Chris’s free workbook: Experiment Without Limits