Dan knows what it’s like growing a SaaS company and how hard it can be to answer all the questions that I’m trying to address with this podcast. Questions like…
- Who should I be hiring next quarter?
- How do I build a productive sales process?
- What types of things should I be looking for from a CTO?
- How should I be leading my team?
Over time, he found the right mentors, books, and advice to build up a bank of knowledge that he’s refined through years of experience in the trenches. Now he shares that knowledge with his students in the SaaS Academy.
In our chat, we talk about Dan’s framework for building a SaaS business, what the biggest levers are for fast growth, and where founders often get tripped up.
This is a wide-ranging, high-energy chat that you don’t want to miss.
- How do you help SaaS founders scale quickly?
- Can you expand on “raise, scale, exit?”
- The SaaS Academy
- What common problems do founders come to you with?
- How do you help them solve these problems?
- Is it a methodology/framework you walk all students through or is it something more specific to them?
- How has your approach evolved over time?
- What specific mistakes did you make early on?
- What has been the hardest part of transitioning from founder to coach?
- Where can listeners go to learn more?
- A.C.E. Growth Engine
- Sean Ellis
- Eric Reis
- Rob Walling
- Patrick Campbell
- Kyle Racki
- Perry Marshall’s 80/20 Sales and Marketing
- David Hauser