Today, I’m talking with David Abrams, the co-founder and CEO of Demio, a webinar platform built for marketers to engage and convert their audiences through live conversations.
We get into numbers on the show, but Demio has seen some serious growth recently and their team has dramatically expanded.
I’m in the early stages of growing our team at SaberSim and jumped at the opportunity to have David on the show to pick his brain on hiring and handling growth in general.
I got a ton out of David’s “behind-the-scenes” look at a growing bootstrapped SaaS company and the lessons he shares will help any founder level up.
- Company background
- What exactly is Demio and what does the business look like today?
- Founder’s lessons
- How would you describe your role today?
- Are there any particularly painful mistakes you made along the way?
- How do you prioritize what needs to get done?
- What has been the hardest part of building the business for you personally?
- What does success look like to you?
- “Rapid Fire” questions
- Where can listeners go to learn more?
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less
- Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity
- Stillness Is the Key
- Jason Fried of Basecamp
- Chris Savage of Wistia