David launched the company in 2017 with his co-founder Paul and when we recorded this it had just been announced that Reimbi was part of TinySeed’s inaugural accelerator batch.
In our chat we talk about the decision to join TinySeed, how David and his team are using the funding to grow his early-stage startup, and what they hope to get out of the year-long program beyond the capital.
David is a driven and deliberate entrepreneur and no matter the stage of your business, the lessons David shares will help make you a better founder.
So without further adieu, here’s David Heller of Reimbi!
- Background leading up to today
- What exactly is Reimbi and how did it come about?
- What does your business look like today?
- How would you describe your role?
- Founder’s lessons
- What lead you to work with TinySeed?
- How do your prioritize?
- What has been the hardest part of building that business for you personally?
- What advice do you wish you could give yourself when you started Reimbi?
- “Rapid Fire” questions
- Where can listeners go to learn more?