Guillaume and his team have grown lemlist to more than $1m ARR in less than 2 years and they’ve done it while remaining bootstrapped and profitable.
In our chat, we dive into how he’s handled this rapid growth—everything from hiring to building processes to prioritization.
What stands out to me about Guillaume’s story isn’t just the incredible growth, it’s how he and his team have managed to scale without everything falling apart.
Don’t get me wrong, there were plenty of tough lessons learned along the way, but Guillaume’s foresight got them through all of that and today you’ll learn how.
So without further delay, here’s Guillaume Moubeche of lemlist!
- Company background
- What exactly is lemlist and what does the business look like today?
- Founder’s lessons
- How would you describe your current role?
- How do you use processes to help run the business?
- What has been the hardest part about handling such rapid growth?
- How do you prioritize what needs to get done?
- What has been the hardest part of building the business for you personally?
- What does success look like to you?
- “Rapid Fire” questions
- Where can listeners go to learn more?