I’ll be honest, before preparing for this interview, I wasn’t so sure what RevOps actually was. Even as I dug into it, it seemed like something only megacorps needed to care about. After talking with Jason, I’ve completely changed my mind on this.
While you probably don’t need a dedicated RevOps team in the early days of your startup, you do need to be thinking about and acting on the principles driving this movement.
In our chat today, Jason gets rid of the jargon to explain what RevOps actually means and how to implement these concepts in an early-stage startup.
- Background leading up to today
- What exactly is Go Nimbly and what does the business look like today?
- What’s wrong with “legacy” operations?
- How does RevOps solve those problems?
- RevOps for early-stage startups
- How should early-stage startups be thinking about RevOps?
- How should they adapt their approach as they scale?
- What mistakes do they need to avoid along the way?
- What does the future look like for RevOps?
- “Rapid Fire” Questions
- Where can listeners go to learn more?