I love talking with CRM founders to dig into how they’re standing out in one of the most competitive spaces in SaaS—especially when they haven’t gone super niche with their positioning.
Jeroen’s insights today did not disappoint.
In our chat, Jeroen shares how he and his team built a “Customer Value Machine” that fuels Salesflare’s rapid growth and how he’s navigated the challenges of scaling a company.
- Company background
- What exactly is Salesflare and what does the business look like now?
- Founder’s lessons
- How would you describe your role today?
- How do you compete in such a crowded and well-funded market?
- What is your “Customer Value Machine?”
- What position has been the hardest to hire for?
- What will you hire for next?
- What has been the hardest part of building the business for you personally?
- Where can listeners go to learn more?
- How to Make Your Customers Fall in Love with You
- Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity by Kim Scott
- A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy by William Irvine
- Lost and Founder: A Painfully Honest Field Guide to the Startup World by Rand Fishkin
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck