Patrick has been on the show a couple of times before and I’m super excited to have him back on, but the circumstances this time are a bit different.
We recorded this interview in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic and Patrick shares how he and his team are handling it internally as they go fully remote for the first time, as well as what they’re doing to help others with the Subscription Stimulus Package.
I personally can only handle so much COVID content, so don’t worry, this conversation is much more than that as we dive into a wide range of topics from Patrick’s decision to relocate to Salt Lake City and open an office to building out a media network.
If you’ve heard Patrick before, you know this is an interview you don’t want to miss. If you haven’t, then don’t go anywhere because you’re in for a treat.
- Company background
- What exactly is ProfitWell and what does the business look like today?
- What drove the move to SLC?
- How has the transition to remote gone?
- Subscription stimulus package
- What is the subscription stimulus package?
- Who is it for?
- How can companies apply?
- Building a media company (within a software company)
- Can you describe your approach?
- How have you developed and refined your strategy over the years?
- Are there any particularly painful mistakes you made along the way?
- What did you learn from that experience?
- “Rapid Fire” questions
- Where can listeners go to learn more?
- The Subscription Stimulus Package
- Patrick’s interview on Wistia’s Brandwagon Podcast
- The Recur Network
Where to learn more:
To hear more from Patrick, you can follow him on LinkedIn or tune into the podcast to get his email address.