Building a strong company culture and getting high levels of commitment from your team is a struggle in any business, but it’s made even harder when your staff is spread around the world, especially when you have a mix of full-time employees and contractors.
That’s a situation I can relate to and I know a lot of listeners can as well which is why I’m excited to have Richard on the show today.
In our chat, we dive into how to build commitment in your team regardless of if they are contractors or full-time, remote or co-located, or both. Richard breaks down how to know if you have a problem here and walks us through how you as a founder can work to fix it.
- Background leading up to today
- What is Xquadrant and how did it come about?
- Building commitment in your extended team
- What are the common problems that come up here?
- How can they be avoided?
- When should a role make the switch from freelance to full-time?
- Walk us through how you’d work with a founder experiencing these issues
- Tying it together
- What is one thing listeners can do this week to start building more commitment in their extended team?
- “Rapid Fire” Questions
- Where can listeners go to learn more?