I’ve been fortunate to get to know Sujan since my first interview with him a couple of years ago, and he has made a huge impact on how I approach business. Whether it’s help with introductions, getting into the nitty gritty details of an acquisition, or just leading by example, Sujan has been a great teacher to me.
Now he is back on the podcast to share some of these teachings with you.
In our chat, we dive into what it’s like managing and growing a portfolio of SaaS companies, everything from management to prioritization to metrics, and how these lessons can help make you a better founder.
Sujan has a way to focus on what matters most and execute on that relentless, which has been a big part of his success. Even if you never plan on running multiple businesses, seeing how he does it, and does it very, very well, will be sure to help improve how you run your own operation.
- Background leading up to today
- How do you describe what you do?
- What does Ramp Ventures look like today compared to 2 years ago?
- Managing a SaaS Portfolio
- What structure do you have in place to oversee all of the companies?
- What does the structure within each company look like?
- How do you set priorities?
- How do you make sure the right things are getting done?
- What metrics do you pay most attention to?
- Future of Ramp Ventures
- What is your goal for Ramp Ventures?
- What does scaling look like?
- “Rapid Fire” questions
- Where can listeners go to learn more?
- [Video] Interview Questions for Digital Marketers
- [Book] The Billionaire Who Wasn’t
- [App] Things
- [App] Evernote
- [App] Trello
Where to learn more:
To hear more from Sujan, head over to SujanPatel.com