Prior to Woven, Tim was the Chief Information Officer at Facebook for more than 6 years where he was responsible for the productivity of the entire workforce. That workforce was over 17,000 in his last year on the job and in his tenure he doubled the revenue per employee from $900,000 to $1.8 million.
Those are insane numbers and it was great digging into them on the show.
In our chat, we talk about how he approached productivity in such a large organization, where the biggest gains came from, and how to apply those lessons to smaller teams.
Tim is an insightful entrepreneur with a ton of experience in teams of all sizes, and this is an interview you don’t want to miss.
- Background leading up to today
- What exactly is Woven and what does the business look like today?
- Increasing Productivity
- How did you approach this at Facebook?
- Where did the biggest gains come from?
- How have you translated this to building your team at Woven?
- How does Woven’s software fit into the equation?
- What has been the hardest part of building the business for you personally?
- Who do you turn to when you’re struggling with something in your business?
- “Rapid Fire” questions
- Where can listeners go to learn more?
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- The Righteous Mind by Jonathan Haidt