Offshoring is something a lot of founders in our world turn to because you can get great talent at affordable rates, but it’s also caused a ton of horror stories.
At SaberSim, our team has all been based in US and Canada, but it’s getting more and more expensive to do that so we’re looking at all of our options, including offshoring. Being right in the middle of this made it seem like a great time to have Victor on the show.
In our chat today, Victor walks through his unique approach to offshoring, how he helps companies avoid the all too common mistakes, and how you can apply the same lessons in your business.
- Company background
- What exactly is Trustshoring and what does your business look like today?
- Lessons for Post-Product-Market-Fit Bootstrappers
- What common mistakes do companies often make when working with overseas developers?
- How do you help clients avoid those mistakes?
- When should companies work with a team vs. an individual?
- How should clients effectively onboard a new team to get them up to speed on the code?
- How do they do this well with time zone differences?
- What do costs look like?
- What has been the hardest part of building the business for you personally?
- What does success look like to you?
- “Rapid Fire” questions
- Where can listeners go to learn more?
- Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You
- The 1% Rule: How to Fall in Love with the Process and Achieve Your Wildest Dream